Sistema de pago 100% seguro
Pague en su moneda local
Más de 3.5 millones de entradas vendidas
Porque comprar con nosotros?
1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off LondonEn Tour Big Bus Londres , vie, 8 dic 2023 - jue, 5 dic 2024
Desde 23,30 €
2. Tour Locaciones de Harry PotterEn Tour Locaciones de Harry Potter, sáb, 9 dic 2023 - jue, 26 sep 2024
Desde 30,40 €
3. Tour completamente guiado de Warner Bros. Studio -The Making of Harry PotterEn Tour completamente guiado de Warner Bros. Studio -The Making of Harry Potter, lun, 11 dic 2023 - dom, 31 mar 2024
Desde 203,90 €
4. Underground London: Walking TourEn Underground London: Walking Tour, dom, 10 dic 2023 - jue, 26 sep 2024
Desde 30,90 €
5. Stonehenge ExpressEn Stonehenge Express, sáb, 9 dic 2023 - jue, 26 sep 2024
Desde 63,10 €
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Desde VictoriaEn Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mié, 13 dic 2023 - jue, 26 sep 2024
Desde 120,70 €
7. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Desde Russel SquareEn Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, mar, 12 dic 2023 - jue, 26 sep 2024
Desde 125,90 €
8. Tour Estadio Arsenal FCEn Tour Estadio Arsenal FC, vie, 8 dic 2023 - dom, 31 mar 2024
Desde 28,80 €
9. Londres de NocheEn Londres de Noche, vie, 8 dic 2023 - jue, 26 sep 2024
Desde 23,30 €
10. Tour Majestic LondresEn Tour Majestic Londres, sáb, 9 dic 2023 - jue, 26 sep 2024
Desde 104,90 €
Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Day
Este es un producto nuevo! Ya es posible reservar entradas, y la información estará disponible en Español dentro de poco.
Join a full day Hard Rock Tour of London and visit locations relating to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Who, David Bowie and many other rock legends! You get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault' and visit important sights and rock 'n' roll landmark. You also test your knowledge in hard rock with a 'School of Rock' quiz! Transportation, a live guide, a two-course lunch and a drink included.
- Visit locations relating to The Beatles, The Who and more
- Eat a two-course lunch at the world's first Hard Rock Cafe
- Get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'
- Discover the story behind iconic songs and bands
- Re-create one of the most famous album covers of all time
- Participate in a 'School of Rock' quiz
- Learn about hard rock from your guide
- Listen to a rock soundtrack on board the bus
- Get a combined bus and walking tour
- Hear every word with your personal headset
¿En qué consiste?
Experience a walking- and bus tour that combines the best places of rock 'n' roll history in one full day tour around London. The stories you hear during this tour are quite incredible: For instance, you'll pass by the place, where The Rolling Stones made their first album independently! You also pass by Abbey Road, where you can take that legendary walk across the crossing, re-creating one of the most famous album covers of all time.
You get VIP early access and a private tour of London's only rock museum in the basement of the Hard Rock Cafe Merch shop - The Vault. Here you can find instruments, which used to belong to famous musicians such as Gene Simmons from KISS, Sting from The Police and Jimi Hendrix. You can also find John Lennon's glasses, an outfit worn by Axl Rose of Guns 'n' Roses and pictures of musicians, who have visited Hard Rock Cafe - among them is Ringo Starr.
On June 14th, 1971, the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world opened on Old Park Lane in London. Here you can take a seat, relax for at bit and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch. Look around at the interior - if you pay close enough attention, you can see Eric Clapton’s red Fender Leader II guitar hanging near the bar.
After lunch it's time for a quiz for true hard rock fans - the theme is 'School of Rock' with questions by Rita Gilligan, Hard Rock's original Rock 'n' Roll waitress, international ambassador and MBE. Keep both eyes and ears open.
During the tour you also hear about the '27 Club' and its members while you travel through London. You also see locations relating to The Beatles, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Queen, David Bowie and more.
Your e-ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- The tour includes walking sections so please bring comfortable shoes.
- Due to the nature of the subject the tour contains adult themes, so please use parental discretion.
- Small bags can be stored on board the coach during the walking sections of the tour.
- No hot drinks or hot food are allowed on board the coach. Cold drinks and cold food are allowed.
Categorías de entradas
¿Para quién es apto?
If you can't get enough of rock music, this is a must-try tour for you!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Reservar Desde 102,70 €
Confirmación al instante
Se acepta vale electrónico en móvil
Duración: 8 horas 30 acta
- VIP early acccess and a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'.
- A two-course lunch at the world’s first Hard Rock Cafe.
- A soft drink, tea or coffee to your lunch.
- A bus tour through London.
- Rock soundtrack on board the bus.
- A live guide with expertise in rock.
- A 'School of Rock' quiz created by Hard Rock Cafe waitress Rita Gilligan.
- Walking tour in some sections.
- Personal audio headset.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus.
- USB charger at every seat.
Horario de salidas
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 A.M.
Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Day
Marble Arch Great Cumberland Place Marylebone London W1H 7DL
Atención al Cliente en Español
Necesitas ayuda? Contestaremos tus preguntas con mucho gusto.